5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore Belize’s vibrant culture and fascinating history with a 5-hour private tour of Altun Ha and Belize City. Follow your guide through the ancient Maya city’s towering pyramids as you learn the story behind this important site, and see the precious jade artifacts excavated from royal tombs. Return to the recent past in Belize City, and pass by an historic swing bridge and stately British homes that are a remarkable contrast with the city’s colorful and bustling modern life.
- Led by a local guide
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Informative, friendly, and professional guide
- Comprehensive tour of the city
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Belize City Municipal Airport, Belize City Belize
- FORT STREET TOURISM VILLAGE, Fort Street Tourism Village, Terminal 1, Belize City, Belize
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Private Belize Adventure
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Altun Ha and Belize City Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Altun Ha and Belize City Tour?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Private Altun Ha and Belize City Tour?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Altun Ha and Belize City Tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "I would definitely recommend over cruise line excursion that was same price but a bus load of people" See review
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursCity ToursArchaeology ToursPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingBelize CityShore Excursions - Ambergris CayeBus Tours - Ambergris CayeCity Tours - Ambergris CayeArchaeology Tours - Ambergris CayePorts of Call Tours - Ambergris CayeHistorical Tours - Ambergris CayeHalf-day Tours - Ambergris CayeShore Excursions - HopkinsBus Tours - HopkinsCity Tours - HopkinsArchaeology Tours - HopkinsPorts of Call Tours - HopkinsHistorical Tours - HopkinsHalf-day Tours - HopkinsShore Excursions - San IgnacioBus Tours - San IgnacioCity Tours - San IgnacioArchaeology Tours - San IgnacioPorts of Call Tours - San IgnacioHistorical Tours - San IgnacioHalf-day Tours - San IgnacioCategory