- Experience the magic of cave tubing at Nohoch Che'en archeological reserve
- Float safely with a helmet, light, and life jacket included in tour cost
- Arrange your own travel to and from the site for an affordable outing
- Learn about Mayan history and take a refreshing swim in an underground pool
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Nohoc ch'en Parking lot Directions: Drive to Mile 37 George Price Highway, proceed thru Franks Eddy Village on the pave road, continue for 6 miles. pay the park admissions , then proceed to the parking area. Here you will see the V.i.V. booth, the V.i.V. guide will be there.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY V.I.V. Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms