- Experience the thrill of cave tubing at a beautiful Belizean national park
- Travel by comfortable and convenient minibus with a small group
- Learn about the area’s flora and fauna from an informative guide
- Float safely with a helmet, light, and life jacket included in tour cost
Departure & Return
Please arrive 30 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- children minimum height 40 inches
- bring towels, swimwear, refillable water bottles, single use plastics is not allowed on reserve also bring footwear with thick soles to walk on hiking gravel path and river crossings.
- tennis shoe to walk on gravel path and river crossings
- no flip flops
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- We pickup at Hotels, water taxi, airport, cruiseport
- No Refund for missing the tour by being tardy or late on coming ashore to checkin.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Tour ends 1:45 - 2pm
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY V.I.V. Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Bring your own reusable water bottle due to no disposable ones allowed in the area." See review
- "I recommend bringing your own lunch as with the long drive get to the site and then the tubing, you may be short on time to return on time to your cruise ship." See review
- "I wore thin water shoes, I'd recommend something with a more hearty sole." See review