6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Experience two quintessential Belize activities in one day on this full day tour. First, go cave tubing through an underground world called Xibalba, which was thought to be the entrance to the Mayan underworld. Then head to the Altun Ha ruins to learn about ancient Mayan life and the importance of this ceremonial location peppered with tombs, pyramids and temples.
- Full day of Mayan history and outdoor fun
- Local driver/guide
- Lunch included
- Hotel/airport pickup and drop-off included
Saved to wishlist!
Tubing Gears (tube, life vest, headlamp)
Hotel Pick up and Drop Off Belize City/Airport no charge; all other towns, villages, district subject to a surcharge
Transport by air-conditioned Suv / minivan
Transport by private vehicle
Airport pickup and drop-off
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Hotel pickup and drop-off (if not in the Belize City area incur an additional cost)
park fees and taxes $35USD per person payable upon pickup
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Change of clothes, shoes and towel is recommended
- Changing Room and Restrooms available on site
- Rest area available on All Sites
- Gift shops on site for shopping (wood and stone products)
- Note: difficulty level is moderate
- Old sneaker, crocs or water shoe required
- NO Flip Flops
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Cave Tubing R Us
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Cave Tubing and Altun Ha Mayan Ruin from Belize City with Lunch?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Cave Tubing and Altun Ha Mayan Ruin from Belize City with Lunch?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Cave Tubing and Altun Ha Mayan Ruin from Belize City with Lunch?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- "If you are not sure who to book an excursion with while in Belize, Book here, you won't regret it." See review
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsHikingExtremeShopping ToursWalking ToursPorts of Call ToursPhotography ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesShopping & FashionTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportBelize CityShore Excursions - Ambergris CayeHiking - Ambergris CayeExtreme - Ambergris CayeShopping Tours - Ambergris CayeWalking Tours - Ambergris CayePorts of Call Tours - Ambergris CayePhotography Tours - Ambergris CayeShore Excursions - HopkinsHiking - HopkinsExtreme - HopkinsShopping Tours - HopkinsWalking Tours - HopkinsPorts of Call Tours - HopkinsPhotography Tours - HopkinsShore Excursions - San IgnacioHiking - San IgnacioExtreme - San IgnacioShopping Tours - San IgnacioWalking Tours - San IgnacioPorts of Call Tours - San IgnacioPhotography Tours - San IgnacioCategory