6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Experience the Mayan underworld of Xibalba on a guided cave-tubing adventure. After a convenient hotel pickup, enjoy a safety briefing, orientation and 45-minute hike through the rainforest before hopping in a tube at the mouth of this elaborate cave system. Witness fr intricate rock formations, learn about the caves’ history from an informative guide, and enjoy a delicious barbecue lunch after you reemerge into the sunlight.
- Explore this legendary Maya cave system on a half-day tubing excursion
- Learn about the caves’ fascinating history from an expert local guide
- Watch for stalagmites, stalactites, and spectacular rock formations
- Enjoy a delicious barbecue chicken lunch included in the tour price
Saved to wishlist!
Water provided at venue
Port pickup and drop-off
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Departure & Return
Fort Street Tourism Village, Terminal 1, Belize City, Belize
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- You will get wet on this tour and we recommend bringing towels and a change of clothes
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- The Government managers of the park impose a 4ft height restriction on this tour. Those under 4ft tall are not allowed to participate.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Discovery Belize Ltd.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Cave Tubers of Xibalba & Lunch?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Cave Tubers of Xibalba & Lunch?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Cave Tubers of Xibalba & Lunch?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Cave Tubers of Xibalba & Lunch?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "I would recommend this tour group over others, especially the cruise ship's excursion as we had a longer float on the river than those around us, and our guide was such fun!" See review
Product code: 4110P30
Explore Similar Things to Do
TubingDining ExperiencesRaftingWater SportsFood, Wine & NightlifeOutdoor ActivitiesBelize CityTubing - Ambergris CayeDining Experiences - Ambergris CayeRafting - Ambergris CayeTubing - HopkinsDining Experiences - HopkinsRafting - HopkinsTubing - San IgnacioDining Experiences - San IgnacioRafting - San IgnacioCategory