Explore our promoted experiences
- Explore the ancient Cushendun Caves
- Hear some insider information about the show from the guide
- Marvel at the Giant's Causeway in the far north of Northern Ireland
- Step right into Game of Thrones on this guided tour, taking you to many spots where they've filmed the TV show
- Walk across the Carrick-Rede Rope Bridge
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Adult pricing applies to all travellers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not suitable for wheel chair users as areas we visit can have rough uneven terrain.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 55 travelers
- OPERATED BY Diamond Leisure Transport ltd
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Game of Thrones Locations Tour including Westeros and Giant's Causeway.
- "Parking instructions for the area of Belfast would have been helpful." See review
- "We could also borrow swords and coats to take some cool photos :" See review
- "Our guide showed us the clip of GoT which was shot at the location we were either then going to or parked at which was really handy if you hadn't seen especially the early season recently." See review