- Full-day 'Game of Thrones' filming locations tour from Belfast
- See memorable filming locations like the Dark Hedges and Carrickfergus Castle
- Visit the UNESCO-listed Giant’s Causeway and the Carrick-a-Rede Rope Bridge
- Hear fun facts and anecdotes about the filming of 'Game of Thrones' in Northern Ireland
- Small-group tour ensures a personalized experience
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Jump aboard your tour bus and set off for the first destination—Carrickfergus Castle. Follow in the footsteps of William the Conqueror as you explore the historic fortress.
Then, arrive at the Carrick-a-Rede Rope Bridge, a historic rope bridge that passes 100ft (30m) over the Atlantic Ocean and connects the coastal cliffs of Northern Ireland to Carrick-a-Rede Island. Hear how scenes from season six were filmed on the bridge and if you want, opt to walk the bridge (included).
Pay a visit to Northern Ireland’s only UNESCO World Heritage site—the Giant’s Causeway. Spend time taking photos of the dramatic basalt columns and hear the fascinating legends of giants from your guide.
There are still two unforgettable locations left to visit so climb back in the van and head to Dunluce Castle, better known as the House of Greyjoy. Finally, drive along the eerie Dark Hedges, where Arya Stark made her escape from King’s Landing back in season one, before returning to Belfast.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 years (If there is anyone under this age they must pay for a seat and be accompanied by an adult, the adult may be asked to sign a waiver)
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Irish Tour Tickets
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Game of Thrones Premium Tour from Belfast including Giants Causeway.