- ‘Game of Thrones’ and Belfast sightseeing combo
- See GOT filming locations on a full-day narrated coach tour
- Go sightseeing with a 48-hour hop-on hop-off bus pass
- Fees to cross the Carrick-a-Rede Rope Bridge included
Departure & Return
Departure PointYou may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Return DetailsYou may disembark at any of the available stops.
What To Expect
Meet your guide at the tour office, then board your luxury coach for a full-day tour of filming locations from the fantasy drama television series, 'Game of Thrones.' The narrated route takes you from central Belfast to a variety of TV sites of County Antrim. Fans may recognize favorite scenes at stops that include the Dark Hedges, Carrick-a-Rede Rope Bridge, Carrickfergus Castle, Larrybane, and Carnlough Harbour. Plus, make a short stop at the Giant's Causeway.
48-Hour Belfast City Sightseeing Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Pass:
Get a comprehensive look at Belfast with a sightseeing bus pass that lets you hop on and hop off at any stop to explore further on your own. Or, stay on board for the entire narrated tour, including the Titanic Quarter and Parliament Buildings. Tours depart from Castle Place in the Belfast city center, but you can board the open-top bus from any stop along the route. (Contact the local provider for courtesy pickup from your hotel.) The tour operates seven days per week and tickets are valid for 48 hours.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Hotel pick ups available from selected Belfast Hotels
- Pleased be advised that the date you book for will be the date you take the day tour. You can use the city tour voucher at anytime.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- OPERATED BY Irish Tour Tickets
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.