8 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Soak in the incredible beauty and background of one of France's most recognizable landmarks, Mont Saint-Michel, while leaving Bayeux behind. Your day trip begins with a coastal drive to the UNESCO-listed site: a Gothic-style Benedictine abbey that sits atop a rocky bay perch. Explore its ramparts while an expert guide fills you in on Mont Saint-Michel's remarkable history and heritage, then enjoy time to explore independently.
- Panoramic views over the Normandy coast from an air-conditioned minivan
- Follow the guide around Mont Saint-Michel’s mighty ramparts and learn of the site’s fascinating heritage
- Explore the Benedictine abbey, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Make the most of free time to explore the surrounding village independently
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
This tour combines a guided visit to Mont Saint-Michel with free time to explore independently.
Saved to wishlist!
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only) from Bayeux
Abbey entrance fees
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Bayeux train station and city center (place de Québec)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A large amount of walking is involved; please wear appropriate shoes
- Please note that this tour departs from Bayeux - Normandy. There is no hotel pickup from Paris.
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Normandy Sightseeing Tour
You can cancel up to 7 days in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Mont Saint-Michel Day Trip from Bayeux?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Mont Saint-Michel Day Trip from Bayeux?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "Groups of 5 or more should be required to have own private tour." See review
- "This is a must do Tour if in Lower Normandy/Brittany area." See review
- "There is no danger from tides anymore, since a bridge across the sands and large shuttle buses take you from the parking lot to the old fortress." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Mont Saint-Michel Day Trip from Bayeux
2 hours 15 minutes
5 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingBayeuxBus Tours - NormandyHistorical Tours - NormandyFull-day Tours - NormandyCategory
Omaha Beach Memorial Museum (Musée Mémorial d’Omaha Beach) Bény-sur-Mer Canadian War CemeteryBayeux Cathedral (Cathédrale Notre-Dame de Bayeux)Longues-sur-MerMulberry HarbourSainte-Mere-EgliseBrittany (Bretagne)Airborne Museum (Musée Airborne)Ardenne Abbey (Abbey d'Ardenne)Sword BeachBaron Gérard Museum of Art and History (MAHB)Merville Battery (Batterie de Merville)Bayeux Tapestry (Tapisserie de Bayeux)Lace Conservatory (Conservatoire de la Dentelle)Memorial Museum of the Battle of Normandy (Musée Mémorial de la Bataille de Normandie)