8 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Calvados tasting session
WiFi on board
English speaking qualified driver guide
Departure & Return
Place de Québec , Pl. de Québec, 14400 Bayeux, FranceThis activity will end right where it started.
Departure Point for all Sightseeing Excursions
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY OPHORUS Excursions Tours in France
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Honfleur Town, Normandy villages and Calvados from Bayeux ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Honfleur Town, Normandy villages and Calvados from Bayeux ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Honfleur Town, Normandy villages and Calvados from Bayeux ?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Honfleur Town, Normandy villages and Calvados from Bayeux ?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Honfleur Town, Normandy villages and Calvados from Bayeux
4 hours 45 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingBayeuxBus Tours - NormandyHistorical Tours - NormandyFull-day Tours - NormandyCategory
Airborne Museum (Musée Airborne) Tours & TicketsMulberry Harbour Tours & TicketsMerville Battery (Batterie de Merville) Tours & TicketsLace Conservatory (Conservatoire de la Dentelle) Tours & TicketsSword Beach Tours & TicketsBrittany (Bretagne) Tours & TicketsArdenne Abbey (Abbey d'Ardenne) Tours & TicketsLongues-sur-Mer Tours & TicketsMemorial Museum of the Battle of Normandy (Musée Mémorial de la Bataille de Normandie) Tours & TicketsBayeux Cathedral (Cathédrale Notre-Dame de Bayeux) Tours & TicketsBaron Gérard Museum of Art and History (MAHB) Tours & TicketsOmaha Beach Memorial Museum (Musée Mémorial d’Omaha Beach) Tours & TicketsBény-sur-Mer Canadian War Cemetery Tours & TicketsBayeux Tapestry (Tapisserie de Bayeux) Tours & TicketsSainte-Mere-Eglise Tours & Tickets