7 to 8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
An Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, the Cotswolds represent the picturesque tranquility of the English countryside. Don’t worry about finding your own way there: this small-group tour makes it easy to explore the region. See charming villages, visit historical churches and stately homes, enjoy lunch in a traditional country pub, and otherwise soak up the ambiance of this one-of-a-kind destination. Round-trip transit from Bath is included for your convenience.
- A maximum of eight attendees guarantees a personal, relaxed experience
- Discover the beauty of the Cotswolds without worrying about logistics
- Round-trip transit from your Bath hotel is included in the tour cost
- Enjoy lunch at a country pub, plus numerous sightseeing stops
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Lunch with beverage of your choice
Small-group tour of 8 or fewer
Coffee and/or Tea
Gratuities/tips are gratefully accepted. As a company we believe that gratuities are an important part of motivating and recognising outstanding service, and reward the guide for the commitment and care they have provided. They are discretionary.
Additional purchases such as gifts, additional refreshments etc. are not included.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We collect from all Bath accommodation and immediate surrounding area.
For guests coming in by public transport, or wishing to be collected centrally, we do pick up from in front of the Abbey Hotel, Terrance Walk BA1 1LN.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Recommended minimum age is 10 years (due to adult-focused nature of the tour)
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY In and Beyond Bath
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "Don't be put off by price, the memories are worth it!" See review
Compare Similar Experiences
The Hidden Cotswolds & Dark Age England (from Bath for 2-8 adventurers)
7 to 8 hours
8 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingBathBus Tours - South West EnglandWalking Tours - South West EnglandHistorical Tours - South West EnglandFull-day Tours - South West EnglandCategory