- Group sizes limited to eight people for an intimate experience
- Use of VR equipment is included
- A local guide will lead the way
- Round-trip transportation from Bath is provided
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We collect from all Bath addresses and accommodation in the immediate Bath vicinity.
For guests arriving by public transport, or wishing to be collected centrally, pick up is in front of the Visitor Centre / The Abbey Hotel in Bath (just 5 minutes walk from the bus and train stations).
Address: Bridgewater House, Bath, BA1 1LN
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A small amount of walking is involved (less than 1km altogether)
- We welcome those with special requirements. Although we cannot accommodate wheelchairs, please contact us and we'll try to find a way to do so.
- We welcome families (and expect well-behaved children to manage their parents!), but our focus is in-depth.
- Collection is from the front of the Bath Visitor Center (Bridgwater House, 2 Terrace Walk, Bath).
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY In and Beyond Bath
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Stonehenge Half-Day expert guided tour from Bath for 2-8.