- See the best of Bath in one tour with this seamless sightseeing option
- This flexible, private tour lets you customize your itinerary
- Learn the stories behind the sights from your Blue Badge guide
- Admire Bath Abbey, the Royal Crescent, Pulteney Bridge, and more
Departure & Return
Normally, we we meet you in front of Bath Abbey, opposite the entrance to the Roman Baths Museum, however, we can also meet you at your Bath city centre hotel, railway station or arrival car park.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Dogs - we love dogs on our tours, with well behaved owners of course
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Bath Walking Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons