Explore our promoted experiences
- Explore the Bacalar Lagoon aboard an eco-friendly catamaran
- Save space when you pack, and enjoy snacks and water on board
- Sail past a cenote at the edge of the lagoon, and admire the colors
- Chat with the captain to get the lowdown on the lagoon’s ecosystem
Departure & Return
One block from the Fuerte de San Felipe, just next to the Mexican Navy dock.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY What SUP Bacalar
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.