4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Costera 67, 77933 Bacalar, Q.R., Mexico
We are located within the Casa China Bacalar Hotel facilities.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY DayTour Bacalar
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Bacalar - Gourmet Tour in Private Boat with Cocktails Included?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Bacalar - Gourmet Tour in Private Boat with Cocktails Included?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Bacalar - Gourmet Tour in Private Boat with Cocktails Included?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Bacalar - Gourmet Tour in Private Boat with Cocktails Included?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore Similar Things to Do
Dining ExperiencesSailingJet BoatingWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursClasses & WorkshopsFood, Wine & NightlifeOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingBacalarDining Experiences - Riviera Maya & the YucatanSailing - Riviera Maya & the YucatanJet Boating - Riviera Maya & the YucatanCategory