- Martin Luther King Jr.-themed tour of Atlanta
- Discover sights that are iconic to the Civil Rights movement
- Learn about the personal and public life of Martin Luther King Jr.
- Fascinating tour for Atlanta visitors and locals alike
Departure & Return
We meet next to the Behold Monument at the King National Historic Site. The Behold Monument is of an African man holding a baby to the sky, directly across the street from Historic Ebenezer Baptist Church at 407 Auburn Avenue.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with inability to walk and stand for long periods of time
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Atlanta Food Walks
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "Don’t be frightened by a little exercise - the walk was completed at an enjoyable, and conversational pace." See review