- Enjoy views over Piedmont's countryside while sampling local wine and food
- Walk along the “Gastronomic Path” to visit a series of wineries for tastings
- A backpack tasting kit with a wine glass, holder, and picnic cloth provided
- Relax over a picnic at the trail's end with gourmet specialties
Departure & Return
The meeting will be at the Dogliotti 1870 historic cellars
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Feasible without problems by children from 10 years of age
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Sentieri Gastronomici
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
See all safety measures taken by Tour of Castagnole Lanze with Wine Tasting and Picnic.