3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Visit a traditional Assisi winery, and meet family winemakers who have perfected their craft. Sample organic wines and olive oils as your host sheds light on the subtle flavors at play, and learn what makes Assisi’s and Umbria’s local produce so special. Make Italian focaccia bread, ravioli, and vegetarian pizza using fresh, seasonal ingredients during a hands-on cooking class, then savor your meal with delicious Assisi wines.
- Immersive experience in the world of Italian cuisine in Assisi
- Meet Assisi producers making olive oil and wine the traditional Assisi way
- Sample the produce with your hosts during a guided tasting session
- Roll up your sleeves for a hands-on cookery class
Saved to wishlist!
Bruschetta, focaccia (flat bread) cheese and cold cuts
Wine tasting of organic wines
Transportation to/from attraction
Departure & Return
Via della Cannella, 2, 06081 Capodacqua PG, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Umbria con Me
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Traditional Cooking Class in Assisi in an organic winery?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Traditional Cooking Class in Assisi in an organic winery?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
What is the social distancing policy during Traditional Cooking Class in Assisi in an organic winery?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Explore Similar Things to Do
Cooking ClassesClasses & WorkshopsFood, Wine & NightlifeAssisiCooking Classes - UmbriaCooking Classes - PerugiaCooking Classes - Lake BolsenaCategory