Explore our promoted experiences
Departure & Return
In front of lower entrance of the Basilica
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- For the transfer to Orvieto and return we will have a van with driver
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- Please notice: on Sundays, big Catholic holidays and National holidays, guided tours inside the Basilica of St. Francis ar forbidden. You guide will explain to you the church from outside, and you will enter alone on silence.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Umbria con Me
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.