Apprentice Olive Oil taster for a day!
Lowest Price Guarantee
up to 24 hours in advance
2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
we can offer on request the pick up and drop off from the Assisi city center for a fixed rate
Guided visit in the middle of organic olive groves
Discover the difference between organic and conventional olive oil
Pick up and drop off
Departure & Return
Departure Point1: Tili Vini, Via della Cannella, 2, 06081 Capodacqua PG, Italy
2: TILI 21, Via della Cannella, 21, 06081 Assisi PG, Italy
Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick up the clients on request for a fixed rate from the city center or the train station of Assisi or local hotels.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Our staff will lead the activity wearing personal protective equipment
- Please bring your own mask - if you don't have it you will be able to buy it on site
- Social distancing will be maintained at all times
- To reduce crowds, the number of visitors is limited
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tili Vini
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Apprentice Olive Oil taster for a day!?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Apprentice Olive Oil taster for a day!?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
What is the social distancing policy during Apprentice Olive Oil taster for a day!?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Apprentice Olive Oil taster for a day!?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 35924P8
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursWine TastingsFood, Wine & NightlifeLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingAssisiFood Tours - UmbriaWine Tastings - UmbriaFood Tours - PerugiaWine Tastings - PerugiaFood Tours - OrvietoWine Tastings - OrvietoCategory