4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
1 Rue Emile Fassin, 13200 Arles, France
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Camargue Alpilles Safaris
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 4x4 safari - 4h Alpilles Provence - Departure from Arles?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during 4x4 safari - 4h Alpilles Provence - Departure from Arles?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 4x4 safari - 4h Alpilles Provence - Departure from Arles?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
4x4 safari - 4h Alpilles Provence - Departure from Arles
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsNature and WildlifeSafarisExtremeHalf-day ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingArles4WD Tours - Languedoc-RoussillonSporting Events - Languedoc-RoussillonNature and Wildlife - Languedoc-RoussillonSafaris - Languedoc-RoussillonExtreme - Languedoc-RoussillonHalf-day Tours - Languedoc-Roussillon4WD Tours - NîmesSporting Events - NîmesNature and Wildlife - NîmesSafaris - NîmesExtreme - NîmesHalf-day Tours - Nîmes4WD Tours - AvignonSporting Events - AvignonNature and Wildlife - AvignonSafaris - AvignonExtreme - AvignonHalf-day Tours - AvignonCategory