8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Sip some of Italy's best vino with a private full-day wine tour in Montalcino from Cortona. Visit two wineries to taste the famous Brunello wines produced in this part of Tuscany. Learn what makes Brunello so special from sommeliers and wine experts. Sample a selection of Tuscan meats and cheeses with the wine. Have lunch in a winery and visit either Montalcino or the Sant'Antimo Abbey before the end of the tour.
- Full-day private wine tour in Montalcino from Cortona
- Sample Italy's famous Brunello at two wineries
- Eat a selection of cured meats and local cheeses as you sip your wines
- Learn about wine-making in this part of Tuscany from experts in the field
- Have lunch in a winery
- Stop for a visit to the town of Montalcino or the Sant'Antimo Abbey after lunch
Saved to wishlist!
Round-trip private transfer (province of Siena and Arezzo)
Hotel pickup and drop-off outside of Siena and Arezzo province - to be quoted
Departure & Return
This activity will end right where it started.Let us know your preferred pick up point so we can send you appropriate quotes
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Do it in Tuscany
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Tour: Montalcino Wine Tasting Experience?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Tour: Montalcino Wine Tasting Experience?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Tour: Montalcino Wine Tasting Experience?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Tour: Montalcino Wine Tasting Experience?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Tour: Montalcino Wine Tasting Experience
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursWine TastingsFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifePrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSienaArezzoFood Tours - TuscanyBus Tours - TuscanyWine Tastings - TuscanyFull-day Tours - TuscanyCategory