4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Tagliatelle with meat sauce
Gnocchi with Sausage, Mushroom and Saffron sauce
Ravioli with Rocket Pesto
Pannacotta OR Tiramisù
Kitchen tools to make the Pasta and sauces
Coffee and/or Tea
Pictures about the lesson
Departure & Return
SP27, 199 , SP27, 199, 52043 Castiglion fiorentino AR, ItalyThis activity will end right where it started.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Kitchen Lovers
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Pasta Experience?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Pasta Experience?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
What is the social distancing policy during Pasta Experience?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Compare Similar Experiences
2 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes