Explore our promoted experiences
- Breakfast included
- Dinner included
- Lunch included
Departure & Return
Transfer from Arezzo train station to the villa is included on your cooking holiday Please let as know your train schedule few days befoure your arrival Pick up point Arezzo train station by the taxi stand "PIAZZA DELLA REPUBBLICA" Airport transfer available on request (price based on distance)
|Monday - Sunday:||11:00 AM - 10:00 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Confirmation of availability (will be given to you immediately)
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operated by a multilingual guide (English – Spanish - Italian)
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Please advise the level of cooking you fancy (beginner – advanced – master chef)
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Mangiardivino Chef in Tuscany
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "We thoroughly enjoyed the cooking classes and walking tours but this tour should not be offered until at least May." See review