3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Go white water rafting through river rapids during this half-day tour. Don a provided Neoprene suit and hit the Gallego River for a seven-kilometer ride through class two to class four rapids. Choose between a morning or afternoon tour and learn rafting skills from your guide. Admire views along the journey.
- Explore the Gallego River with a scenic rafting tour
- Get the adrenaline pumping with class two to class four rapids
- Learn river rafting basics from your guide
- All necessary equipment is provided
Saved to wishlist!
Food and drinks
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Ctra. Tarragona San Sebastián, 1 , Ctra. Tarragona San Sebastián, 1, 22808 Murillo de Gállego, Zaragoza, SpainThis activity will end right where it started.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY UR Pirineos
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Rafting in Gallego River - Spain, Murillo de Gallego - UR Pirineos?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Rafting in Gallego River - Spain, Murillo de Gallego - UR Pirineos?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Rafting in Gallego River - Spain, Murillo de Gallego - UR Pirineos?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Rafting in Gallego River - Spain, Murillo de Gallego - UR Pirineos?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Explore Similar Things to Do
RaftingWater SportsOutdoor ActivitiesAragónRafting - ZaragozaRafting - Basque CountryRafting - Midi-PyrénéesCategory