5 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Av. Sobrarbe, 17, 22330 Aínsa, Huesca, Spain
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- If you belive that the Romanesque art was built by Romans, better don't come! :-)
- Not recommended for people very sensitive to such beauty in such a short time
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Jesús Alba Svitil
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Taller itinerante del arte Románico en Pirineos?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Taller itinerante del arte Románico en Pirineos?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Taller itinerante del arte Románico en Pirineos?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Taller itinerante del arte Románico en Pirineos?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Taller itinerante del arte Románico en Pirineos
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeWalking ToursPhotography ToursWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportAragónNature and Wildlife - ZaragozaWalking Tours - ZaragozaPhotography Tours - ZaragozaNature and Wildlife - Basque CountryWalking Tours - Basque CountryPhotography Tours - Basque CountryNature and Wildlife - Midi-PyrénéesWalking Tours - Midi-PyrénéesPhotography Tours - Midi-PyrénéesCategory