3 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
The food of the first day. Take light food and water to spend the day until dinner in the restaurant.
Transportation, unless you do not have. We speak!
Departure & Return
Av. de Ordesa, s/n, 22376 Torla-Ordesa, Huesca, Spain
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- OPERATED BY Jesús Alba Svitil
You can cancel up to 4 days in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 4 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 3 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 3 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Nature course in Ordesa National Park (3 days)?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Nature course in Ordesa National Park (3 days)?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during Nature course in Ordesa National Park (3 days)?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Nature course in Ordesa National Park (3 days)?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Nature course in Ordesa National Park (3 days)
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
HikingNature and WildlifeMulti-day ToursWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingAragónHiking - ZaragozaNature and Wildlife - ZaragozaMulti-day Tours - ZaragozaWalking Tours - ZaragozaHiking - Basque CountryNature and Wildlife - Basque CountryMulti-day Tours - Basque CountryWalking Tours - Basque CountryHiking - Midi-PyrénéesNature and Wildlife - Midi-PyrénéesMulti-day Tours - Midi-PyrénéesWalking Tours - Midi-PyrénéesCategory