7 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Neopren, helmets, arneses, canyoning bagpack, hermetic box, ropes...
All Fees and Taxes
canyoning & safety equipments
Departure & Return
C. Baja, 7, 22144 Las Almunias, Huesca, Spain
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Es recomendable saber nadar 30m
- Es recomendable avisar la empresa y los guías de cualquier alergia, fobia o limitación física
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Expediciones
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Canyoning for family and kids in Sierra de Guara
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
HikingNature and WildlifeClimbingWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesAragónHiking - ZaragozaNature and Wildlife - ZaragozaClimbing - ZaragozaHiking - Basque CountryNature and Wildlife - Basque CountryClimbing - Basque CountryHiking - Midi-PyrénéesNature and Wildlife - Midi-PyrénéesClimbing - Midi-PyrénéesCategory