Explore our promoted experiences
- Explore Antwerp on foot with this tour
- An English-speaking guide will lead the way
- Learn about the city’s history over the centuries
- See some of Antwerp’s best-known architectural features
Departure & Return
Statuo of Nello and Patrasch (Handschoenmarkt 3, 2000 Antwerpen). Our guide is wearing a grey shoulder bag, name badge and is holding a placard with the name of the company.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Walking in Antwerp
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff