4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Spend half a day exploring the great outdoors in Antigua with this group tour. You'll kayak through a lagoon in a mangrove until you reach a private beach. From here, it's off to the Cades Reef by boat, where you'll spend time snorkeling before returning to the beach for an optional lunch.
- Experience the outdoors with a professional guide
- Kayaks and snorkeling gear will be provided
- Snacks will be provided free of charge
- Optional lunch service is available for a small fee
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charge
Driver & Tour Guide
Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
Use of Snorkeling equipment
Departure & Return
Cades Bay, Old Road, Antigua and Barbuda
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 5 years
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY South Coast Horizons
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during SoCoHo Half Day Jeep Safari- Mangrove Kayak & Reef Snorkeling?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during SoCoHo Half Day Jeep Safari- Mangrove Kayak & Reef Snorkeling?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during SoCoHo Half Day Jeep Safari- Mangrove Kayak & Reef Snorkeling?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during SoCoHo Half Day Jeep Safari- Mangrove Kayak & Reef Snorkeling?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
SoCoHo Half Day Jeep Safari- Mangrove Kayak & Reef Snorkeling
3 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 40 minutes
1 hour 5 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore Excursions4WD ToursSporting EventsNature and WildlifeSafarisExtremePorts of Call ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingFive Islands VillageAntiguaSt John'sShore Excursions - St John's4WD Tours - St John'sSporting Events - St John'sNature and Wildlife - St John'sSafaris - St John'sExtreme - St John'sPorts of Call Tours - St John'sHalf-day Tours - St John'sShore Excursions - Caribbean Coast4WD Tours - Caribbean CoastSporting Events - Caribbean CoastNature and Wildlife - Caribbean CoastSafaris - Caribbean CoastExtreme - Caribbean CoastPorts of Call Tours - Caribbean CoastHalf-day Tours - Caribbean CoastShore Excursions - New Providence Island4WD Tours - New Providence IslandSporting Events - New Providence IslandNature and Wildlife - New Providence IslandSafaris - New Providence IslandExtreme - New Providence IslandPorts of Call Tours - New Providence IslandHalf-day Tours - New Providence IslandCategory
Heritage Quay Tours & TicketsPrickly Pear Island Tours & TicketsFort James Tours & TicketsSt. John's Anglican Cathedral (St. John the Divine) Tours & TicketsSir Vivian Richards Stadium Tours & TicketsDevil's Bridge National Park Tours & TicketsMuseum of Antigua and Barbuda Tours & TicketsCoolidge Cricket Ground (Stanford Cricket Ground) Tours & TicketsDickenson Bay Tours & Tickets