12 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Benefit from round-trip transportation to the picturesque town of San Juan La Laguna on this private full-day tour from Antigua. Start early with morning hotel pickup and head to Lake Atitlan to board a private boat that takes you to San Juan La Laguna. Visit local enterprises including a coffee plantation, textile and chocolate cooperatives, and an art gallery, then return to Antigua via Panajachel.
- Have more flexibility with a private tour
- Insightful commentary shared by your guide
- Ride in comfort by air-conditioned minivan
- Includes hotel drop-off and pickup
Saved to wishlist!
Round-trip private transfer
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Food and drinks
Coffee and/or Tea
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Caminos del Quetzal
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Panajachel / Lake Atitlan?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Panajachel / Lake Atitlan?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Panajachel / Lake Atitlan?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Panajachel / Lake Atitlan?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Panajachel / Lake Atitlan
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingAntiguaBus Tours - Central HighlandsNature and Wildlife - Central HighlandsFull-day Tours - Central HighlandsBus Tours - Guatemala CityNature and Wildlife - Guatemala CityFull-day Tours - Guatemala CityBus Tours - PanajachelNature and Wildlife - PanajachelFull-day Tours - PanajachelCategory
Casa Santo Domingo (Monasterio de Santo Domingo)Antigua City Hall (Palacio del Ayuntamiento)Las Capuchinas (Convento de Las Capuchinas)Palace of the Captains General (Palacio de los Capitanes Generales)Museum of Colonial Art (Museo de Arte Colonial)AcatenangoCatedral de Santiago (Antigua Cathedral)Santa Catalina Arch (Arco de Santa Catalina)Jade Factory and Museum (Jade Maya)