8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Hike the most active volcano in Guatemala on a 6-hour guided tour from Antigua. Complimentary round-trip transportation from your hotel and an on-hand guide allow you to enjoy your adventure, instead of stressing over details. Whether you’ve reached the summit of Mount Everest or are breaking in your first pair of hiking boots, the 2- to 3-hour trek up Pacaya Volcano is a great option for all experience levels.
- Hike an active volcano in Guatemala
- Take a guided tour in your native language
- Feel secure with a guide on hand at all times
- Enjoy convenient hotel pickup and drop-off
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Tour departs from any Antigua hotels. Pick up time will be within 15 minutes of the established departure time in your confirmation.
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
12/23/2017 - 1/13/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||08:00 AM - 02:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not recommended for child aged 3 and under
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY MB Guatemaya Travel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Pacaya Volcano Tour from Antigua?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Pacaya Volcano Tour from Antigua?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Pacaya Volcano Tour from Antigua?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Pacaya Volcano Tour from Antigua?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Pacaya Volcano Tour from Antigua
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursNature and WildlifeExtremeFull-day ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingAntigua4WD Tours - Central HighlandsSporting Events - Central HighlandsBus Tours - Central HighlandsNature and Wildlife - Central HighlandsExtreme - Central HighlandsFull-day Tours - Central Highlands4WD Tours - Guatemala CitySporting Events - Guatemala CityBus Tours - Guatemala CityNature and Wildlife - Guatemala CityExtreme - Guatemala CityFull-day Tours - Guatemala City4WD Tours - PanajachelSporting Events - PanajachelBus Tours - PanajachelNature and Wildlife - PanajachelExtreme - PanajachelFull-day Tours - PanajachelCategory
Santa Catalina Arch (Arco de Santa Catalina)Casa Santo Domingo (Monasterio de Santo Domingo)Antigua City Hall (Palacio del Ayuntamiento)Jade Factory and Museum (Jade Maya)Catedral de Santiago (Antigua Cathedral)Palace of the Captains General (Palacio de los Capitanes Generales)Las Capuchinas (Convento de Las Capuchinas)AcatenangoMuseum of Colonial Art (Museo de Arte Colonial)