- Guided hike to the summit of Acatenango Volcano from Antigua
- Guide leads the way, ensures your safety, and shares fun facts as you hike
- All equipment for an overnight included, plus three meals
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from Antigua eliminates transport logistics
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Your hotel in Antigua
Departure Time: 7:00 AM
Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date
- Bring: comfortable clothes, scarf, jacket or rain coat, gloves, hat or cap, sunglasses, sunscreen, repellent,head lamp and personal aid kit
- Bring: Candy bar and 4 liters of water
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tours & Activities SA
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Overnight Volcano Acatenango Hiking Adventure.