- Escape to Kawilal Hot Springs on this 5-hour excursion from Antigua
- Soak your tension away in the thermal waters of this sprawling resort, warmed by the heat of nearby Pacaya Volcano
- Enjoy a range of on-site facilities including thermal pools, steam baths, hydrotherapy
- Relax with an included 25-minute massage
- Perfect getaway for couples
Departure & Return
These are our pick up points for our excursion. Please select your pick up point and be 15 minutes prior the starting time.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Child under 13 years is not allowed to take the thermal circuit.
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Please bring swimsuit, sunblock and flip flops.
- Please Note: During holy week ( April 17 – 21, 2019) we do not pick up on hotels, you will be request to move to our meeting point where we will pick up you. Please be ready on the meeting 15 minutes prior the start time of the tour. Our meeting points are: Casa Santo Domingo Hotel or Soleil Hotel
- For groups of 10 persons or more, please contact local provider to arrange.
- Please contact local provider if you need a guide in any other language. French, German and Italian in private services, subject to additional costs and guide availability.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- To find pictures of our experiences, search us on Instagram as @graylineguatemalatours
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gray Line Guatemala
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff