5 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Visit more attractions—including the Lord of the Rings-themed eco-park Hobbitenango and the Cerro de la Cruz viewpoint—in just one day than you could independently during this full-day excursion. Don’t worry about public transit as ATVs and shared shuttles are provided, meaning you can focus on enjoying the views, drinks, and range of activities that will suit most travelers.
- See several Antigua attractions in just one day during this ATV tour
- Visit places such as AltaMira, Hobbitenango, and an avocado plantation
- Don’t worry about getting lost thanks to your driver-guide
- Round-trip transportation is provided from all accommodation in Antigua
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
6a Avenida Norte 60B, Antigua Guatemala, Guatemala
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Simoon! Rentals & Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during SKY HIGH ANTIGUA Adventure ?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during SKY HIGH ANTIGUA Adventure ?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during SKY HIGH ANTIGUA Adventure ?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during SKY HIGH ANTIGUA Adventure ?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursExtremeHalf-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingAntigua4WD Tours - Central HighlandsSporting Events - Central HighlandsBus Tours - Central HighlandsExtreme - Central HighlandsHalf-day Tours - Central Highlands4WD Tours - Guatemala CitySporting Events - Guatemala CityBus Tours - Guatemala CityExtreme - Guatemala CityHalf-day Tours - Guatemala City4WD Tours - PanajachelSporting Events - PanajachelBus Tours - PanajachelExtreme - PanajachelHalf-day Tours - PanajachelCategory
Museum of Colonial Art (Museo de Arte Colonial)Santa Catalina Arch (Arco de Santa Catalina)Las Capuchinas (Convento de Las Capuchinas)Catedral de Santiago (Antigua Cathedral)Antigua City Hall (Palacio del Ayuntamiento)Jade Factory and Museum (Jade Maya)Palace of the Captains General (Palacio de los Capitanes Generales)Casa Santo Domingo (Monasterio de Santo Domingo)Acatenango