- Explore Antigua through your camera lens
- Benefit from the local know-how of your guide
- Centro de Formacion de la Cooperacion Espanola admission ticket included
- Small-group tour limited to nine people allows for personalized attention
Departure & Return
Public washbasins at Tanque de La Unión Park, corner of 6a calle oriente and 2a avenida sur. Tanque de La Unión is the building with the yellow arches and water tank. You can call or WhatsApp me at +(502) 4569-4419 for directions.
Iglesia de La Merced is the most colorful church in Antigua Guatemala. Iglesia de La Merced is located on the corner of 1a calle poniente and 6a avenida norte.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Antigua Photo Walks
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff