- Explore Antigua through your camera lens
- Benefit from the local know-how of your guide
- Centro de Formacion de la Cooperacion Espanola admission ticket included
- Small-group tour limited to nine people allows for personalized attention
Departure & Return
Café Barista is the yellow building on the corner of 4a calle poniente and 5a avenida norte, the northwest corner of Parque Central. You can call or WhatsApp me at +(502) 4569-4419 for directions.
Union Square or Parque de La Unión is the second most popular square in Antigua Guatemala and only 3 blocks away from Parque Central.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Antigua Photo Walks
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
See all safety measures taken by Enchanting Antigua Photo Walks.