7 to 12 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Veer from the well-trodden tourist path and discover traditional Mayan culture on a full-day tour from Antigua. Round-trip transportation from your hotel spares you the white-knuckled stress of riding on a public bus. Together with your guide, visit three Mayan villages and learn about the unique way of life from the people who live there. The excursion also includes some of Guatemala’s natural beauty, with a boat ride around Lake Atitlan.
- Travel comfortably by private transportation
- Immerse yourself in authentic Mayan culture
- Experience the beauty of the lake from the water
- Get the personalized experience of a small group
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off (Antigua Area)
Private shuttle round trip from and to Antigua
Private Boat taxi on the lake Atitlan
Private tour guide
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Antigua Guatemala, Guatemala
Pick up and drop off at your hotel in Antigua
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A maximum of 2 people per booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tours & Activities SA
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Three Mayan Villages Tour of Lake Atitlan, leave from Antigua?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Three Mayan Villages Tour of Lake Atitlan, leave from Antigua?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Three Mayan Villages Tour of Lake Atitlan, leave from Antigua?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Three Mayan Villages Tour of Lake Atitlan, leave from Antigua
7 to 12 hours
1 hour 55 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingAntiguaBus Tours - Central HighlandsHistorical Tours - Central HighlandsFull-day Tours - Central HighlandsBus Tours - Guatemala CityHistorical Tours - Guatemala CityFull-day Tours - Guatemala CityBus Tours - PanajachelHistorical Tours - PanajachelFull-day Tours - PanajachelCategory
Casa Santo Domingo (Monasterio de Santo Domingo)Jade Factory and Museum (Jade Maya)Palace of the Captains General (Palacio de los Capitanes Generales)Santa Catalina Arch (Arco de Santa Catalina)AcatenangoLas Capuchinas (Convento de Las Capuchinas)Antigua City Hall (Palacio del Ayuntamiento)Catedral de Santiago (Antigua Cathedral)Museum of Colonial Art (Museo de Arte Colonial)