2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Dickenson Bay, Antigua and Barbuda
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Salt Life Tours Antigua
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Four wheeler’s adventures ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Four wheeler’s adventures ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Four wheeler’s adventures ?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Four wheeler’s adventures ?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore Excursions4WD ToursSporting EventsExtremePorts of Call ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingFive Islands VillageAntiguaSt John'sShore Excursions - St John's4WD Tours - St John'sSporting Events - St John'sExtreme - St John'sPorts of Call Tours - St John'sShore Excursions - Caribbean Coast4WD Tours - Caribbean CoastSporting Events - Caribbean CoastExtreme - Caribbean CoastPorts of Call Tours - Caribbean CoastShore Excursions - New Providence Island4WD Tours - New Providence IslandSporting Events - New Providence IslandExtreme - New Providence IslandPorts of Call Tours - New Providence IslandCategory
St. John's Anglican Cathedral (St. John the Divine) Tours & TicketsDevil's Bridge National Park Tours & TicketsCoolidge Cricket Ground (Stanford Cricket Ground) Tours & TicketsMuseum of Antigua and Barbuda Tours & TicketsPrickly Pear Island Tours & TicketsDickenson Bay Tours & TicketsHeritage Quay Tours & TicketsFort James Tours & TicketsSir Vivian Richards Stadium Tours & Tickets