7 to 8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Located less than one hour from Guatemala City, Antigua is the perfect place to spend a day away from the busy city streets. Offered in seven different languages, the 7-hour tour begins with complimentary hotel pickup. Experience unparalleled views - and free entrance- at El Cerro de la Cruz, then tour the historic city center with your guide. After visits to the Coffee and Mayan Music Museums, unwind during your return to the city.
- Enjoy a guided tour in your native language
- Feel comfortable and secure in private transportation
- Get complimentary admission to Cerro de la Cruz
- Experience the best of Antigua in just one day
Saved to wishlist!
Certified Tour Guide
Entrance to La Azotea Coffee farm
Bottled water & Personal Biosecurity Kit
Lunch at a Fine Dining Restaurant
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up passengers from any hotel, hostel, or aribnb in Antigua Guatemala.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY TTC Travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Antigua Guatemala Premium Experience + Lunch?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Antigua Guatemala Premium Experience + Lunch?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Antigua Guatemala Premium Experience + Lunch?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Antigua Guatemala Premium Experience + Lunch?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Antigua Guatemala Premium Experience + Lunch
7 to 8 hours
1 hour 30 minutes
5 hours 30 minutes
4 hours 15 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingAntiguaBus Tours - Central HighlandsHistorical Tours - Central HighlandsFull-day Tours - Central HighlandsBus Tours - Guatemala CityHistorical Tours - Guatemala CityFull-day Tours - Guatemala CityBus Tours - PanajachelHistorical Tours - PanajachelFull-day Tours - PanajachelCategory
Jade Factory and Museum (Jade Maya)Museum of Colonial Art (Museo de Arte Colonial)Casa Santo Domingo (Monasterio de Santo Domingo)Antigua City Hall (Palacio del Ayuntamiento)Catedral de Santiago (Antigua Cathedral)Las Capuchinas (Convento de Las Capuchinas)Santa Catalina Arch (Arco de Santa Catalina)Palace of the Captains General (Palacio de los Capitanes Generales)Acatenango