- Get the personalized experience of a private guide
- Enjoy included entry fees at attractions
- Relax in convenient round trip transportation
- Experience a UNESCO World Heritage Site
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- wear comfortable walking shoes and sunglasses
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Dress code is casual but conservative
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Guatrips
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Whatever you do, take a tour or walk on your own you will have a great time." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews