- Antigua city sightseeing tour
- Walking tour is a great way to orient yourself within the historic city
- Learn about Antigua history and attractions from your guide as you go
- Great introduction to Antigua for first-time visitors
Departure & Return
La Merced Church is the big yellow building at the end of the street of the arch. The group will be gathered right at the church´s atrium. For easy finding, our guide will have a sign with the following text, GT City Walking Tour.
The activity ends with the fascinating tour inside the complex of San Francisco convent, church, and Museum.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 02 people per booking is required
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY GT Negocios y Viajes
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms