2 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Mountain bike, helmet, gloves and water bottle
Private Boat taxi to (and from) Hotel Casa del Mundo
Dinner, Breakfast & Lunch at Hotel Casa del Mundo
Hotel Accommodation at Hotel Casa del Mundo
Kayak, paddle and life jacket from Jaibalito
Full tour of Lake Atitlan by a local, bilingual guide with certified 1st-Aid training
hiking shoes and water shoes/sandals
daypack with rain cover
clothing for hiking and kayaking
clothing for overnight in hotel
rain jacket (May Through October)
personal toiletries and/or medications
camera, hat, sunglasses, sunscreen
1L bottle of water (minimum)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Purple Mayan Tours
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
2-Day Lake Atitlan Pedal & Paddle from Antigua, Guatemala
Explore Similar Things to Do
HikingMountain Bike ToursKayakingWalking & Biking ToursWater SportsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingAntiguaHiking - Central HighlandsMountain Bike Tours - Central HighlandsKayaking - Central HighlandsHiking - Guatemala CityMountain Bike Tours - Guatemala CityKayaking - Guatemala CityHiking - PanajachelMountain Bike Tours - PanajachelKayaking - PanajachelCategory
Catedral de Santiago (Antigua Cathedral)Santa Catalina Arch (Arco de Santa Catalina)Casa Santo Domingo (Monasterio de Santo Domingo)Las Capuchinas (Convento de Las Capuchinas)Jade Factory and Museum (Jade Maya)Museum of Colonial Art (Museo de Arte Colonial)AcatenangoAntigua City Hall (Palacio del Ayuntamiento)Palace of the Captains General (Palacio de los Capitanes Generales)