2 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Have a true Guatemalan adventure during this 2-day, 1-night hiking and kayaking adventure on beautiful Lake Atitlan. Paddle among the rugged cliffs, exotic wildlife and towering volcanoes of this gorgeous lake, watching as Mayan locals carry on their centuries-old fishing traditions. Further immerse yourself in local village life as you hike along the remote northern shore of the lake and check out the lake’s secluded canyons and unique ecosystems. This Lake Atitlan adventure includes a guide, overnight accommodation, equipment and round-trip hotel transport.
- Spend 2-days hiking and kayaking around Lake Atitlan on this adventure trip from Antigua
- Explore the rugged cliffs, exotic wildlife and towering volcanoes of this gorgeous lake by kayak
- Observe local Mayan fishermen as they carry on centuries-old fishing traditions
- Hike along the remote northern coast of the lake, a region largely untouched by the modern world
- Discover secluded canyons and unique ecosystems along the lake's edges
- Optional upgrade for an extra night's stay along Lake Atitlan
Saved to wishlist!
Option to add an extra-night (if option selected)
Round-trip shared transfer
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
5a Avenida Norte 13, Antigua Guatemala 03001, Guatemala
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Los Elementos Adventure Center & Day Spa
You can cancel up to 7 days in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during 2-Day Kayak and Hike Adventure Package from Antigua?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 2-Day Kayak and Hike Adventure Package from Antigua?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 2-Day Kayak and Hike Adventure Package from Antigua?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
2-Day Kayak and Hike Adventure Package from Antigua
Explore Similar Things to Do
Overnight ToursMulti-day ToursWater ToursKayakingWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingAntiguaOvernight Tours - Central HighlandsMulti-day Tours - Central HighlandsWater Tours - Central HighlandsKayaking - Central HighlandsOvernight Tours - Guatemala CityMulti-day Tours - Guatemala CityWater Tours - Guatemala CityKayaking - Guatemala CityOvernight Tours - PanajachelMulti-day Tours - PanajachelWater Tours - PanajachelKayaking - PanajachelCategory
Casa Santo Domingo (Monasterio de Santo Domingo)Antigua City Hall (Palacio del Ayuntamiento)Palace of the Captains General (Palacio de los Capitanes Generales)Santa Catalina Arch (Arco de Santa Catalina)Jade Factory and Museum (Jade Maya)Catedral de Santiago (Antigua Cathedral)Museum of Colonial Art (Museo de Arte Colonial)AcatenangoLas Capuchinas (Convento de Las Capuchinas)