- Choice of multiple morning, afternoon, and sunset tour departures
- Live onboard commentary from your Ambassador of the Côte d'Azur guide
- Solar-powered catamaran: silent and environmentally friendly
- Intimate small-boat cruise with your group of up to six people
Departure & Return
When entering Port Gallice, the boat is located on the Quai Est, alongside the car park on the right, at place 384.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY seaZen
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms