3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
The picturesque seaside towns, sandy beaches, and islands of the Côte d'Azur lie just a short cruise from Antibes. With this private tour, set sail to explore with your own boat and crew, and create your own customized itinerary. Admire landmarks such as Villa Eilenroc and Fort Carré from the water, stop to swim and snorkel around Ile de Lerins, or pack a picnic and enjoy lunch at a secluded cove.
- Make at least one stop to swim and snorkel (snorkels included)
- Customized itinerary: see beaches, islands, and coastal landmarks
- Private charter boat with space for up to 10 people
- Choice of morning, afternoon, or evening departure times
Saved to wishlist!
Use of Snorkeling equipment
Departure & Return
24 Av. du 11 Novembre, 06600 Antibes, France
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Kruger Cowne Marine
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Boat Tour in Antibes with Snorkeling ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Boat Tour in Antibes with Snorkeling ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Private Boat Tour in Antibes with Snorkeling ?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Boat Tour in Antibes with Snorkeling ?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsWater ToursPorts of Call ToursJet BoatingHalf-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingAntibesShore Excursions - French RivieraWater Tours - French RivieraPorts of Call Tours - French RivieraJet Boating - French RivieraHalf-day Tours - French RivieraCategory