1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Coffee and/or Tea
Departure & Return
Rte de Beaulieu, 49190 Rochefort-sur-Loire, France
2/21/2020 - 2/5/2023
|Tuesday - Saturday:||10:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- OPERATED BY Domaine FL
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Wine tour and tasting at domain FL?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Wine tour and tasting at domain FL?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Wine tour and tasting at domain FL?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Wine tour and tasting at domain FL?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursWine TastingsFood, Wine & NightlifeAngersFood Tours - Loire ValleyWine Tastings - Loire ValleyCategory