- 3-hour bike tour of historic Amsterdam
- Pedal along Amsterdam’s pretty canal ways and historic streets
- Explore the famous Red Light District, the Jordaan neighborhood and the New Market
- Easy cycle route suitable for all ages and abilities
- Small-group tour limited to 15 people ensures a personalized experience
Departure & Return
Departure PointAmsterdam, Amsterdam, North Holland Province
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- OPERATED BY TukTuk Sightseeing
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Amsterdam International-Group Historical Bike Tour .