- Half-day tour of the Rijksmuseum and walking tour of Amsterdam
- Private tour for just you and your party
- Skip-the-line access at the popular Rijksmuseum
- Walking tour of Amsterdam's cobblestone streets
- Bring the history you learned at the museum to life in the Dutch capital's streets
Departure & Return
Meet your guide outside the Cobra Cafe by the Toilet/Parking entrance on the north side of the building facing the Rijksmuseum. (between the bicycle lane and the Cobra Cafe)
What To Expect
During your tour, learn about Dutch history by viewing the more than 8,000 objects on display. See some of Rembrandt's masterpieces, 17th-century dollhouses, and The Milkmaid by Vermeer.
Take a break for lunch (own expense), then embark on a walking tour of the Dutch capital. See the Amstel River, the leaning houses that line its canals, and the many bridges. Your guide will bring the history you learned at the museum to life as you walk the cobblestone streets.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- It is imperative that you provide us with guests MOBILE PHONE NUMBER (including country code)
- Notes: Rijksmuseum may be subjected to occasional closures without previous warning from the museum management. When this occurs, we will provide guests with an appropriate alternative if the museum opening time is delayed more than 1h from the tour starting time. In these cases we are unable to provide refunds or discounts. Appropriate dress is required for entry into some sites on this tour. No large bags or suitcases are allowed inside the museum, only handbags or small thin bag packs are allowed through security. Due to increased security measures at many attractions some lines may form on tours with 'Skip the Line' or 'No Wait' access. Some specific rooms inside the museum are subjected to a very quiet or restricted right to speak inside, in this cases your guide will provide the information about this places before entering the specific rooms where this rule applies. Some collections may vary along the year.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Babylon Tours Amsterdam
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff