Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- 2.5-hour guided tour of Amsterdam's red-light district and its coffee shop culture
- Stroll through the red-light district learning about the culture and history of prostitution in the city
- Learn about the city's tolerance toward recreational drug use and walk by some of the famous coffee shops
- Get a better sense of Amsterdam's philosophy and ideas toward prostitution
- Visit sex themed museums and a cannabis information center
Departure & Return
Meet your guide outside of the entrance of St Nicholas church on the opposite side of the Central Station.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- It is imperative that you provide us with guests MOBILE PHONE NUMBER (including country code)
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not recommended for children aged 15 and under
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Notes: The tour route may be affected by national celebrations. When this occurs, we will provide guests with an alternative route still being able to see all the highlights on the tour. In these cases we are unable to provide refunds or discounts. No large bags or suitcases are allowed during this tour. We recommend comfortable shoes, a bottle of water, umbrella in case of rain and hat during summer. Due to increased security measures at many attractions some can’t be visited from the inside.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Babylon Tours Amsterdam
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Amsterdam Red Light District Guided Walking Tour - Private Tour.