6 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Professional English-speaking guide
Comfortable A/C vehicle
Dutch cheese tasting & wooden shoe workshop
Meal and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Meet your guide and driver outside the main port gate.
- Cruise Ship Passenger Terminal Amsterdam, Piet Heinkade 27, 1019 BR Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Uopera tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Full-Day Tour to Zaanse Schans village and Amsterdam with Cheese Tasting?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Full-Day Tour to Zaanse Schans village and Amsterdam with Cheese Tasting?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Full-Day Tour to Zaanse Schans village and Amsterdam with Cheese Tasting?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Full-Day Tour to Zaanse Schans village and Amsterdam with Cheese Tasting?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Full-Day Tour to Zaanse Schans village and Amsterdam with Cheese Tasting
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursCity ToursPorts of Call ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingAmsterdamShore Excursions - RotterdamBus Tours - RotterdamCity Tours - RotterdamPorts of Call Tours - RotterdamHalf-day Tours - RotterdamShore Excursions - DordrechtBus Tours - DordrechtCity Tours - DordrechtPorts of Call Tours - DordrechtHalf-day Tours - DordrechtShore Excursions - LeeuwardenBus Tours - LeeuwardenCity Tours - LeeuwardenPorts of Call Tours - LeeuwardenHalf-day Tours - LeeuwardenCategory
Johan Cruyff Arena Tours & TicketsInner Court & Hall of Knights (Binnenhof & Ridderzaal) Tours & TicketsHolland Casino Tours & TicketsLeiden Square (Leidseplein) Tours & TicketsMadurodam Tours & TicketsDe Gooyer Windmill Tours & TicketsAmstel River Tours & TicketsKalverstraat Tours & TicketsThe Nine Streets (De Negen Straatjes) Tours & TicketsHomomonument Tours & TicketsRoyal Concertgebouw Tours & TicketsHouse of Bols Tours & TicketsAmsterdam Museum Tours & TicketsMuseum of Bags and Purses Tours & TicketsMoco Museum Tours & TicketsMuseum Willet-Holthuysen Tours & TicketsVolendam Tours & TicketsZaanse Schans Tours & TicketsNew Church (Nieuwe Kerk) Tours & TicketsBrouwersgracht Tours & Tickets